EARTH — Imagine a group of radical Christians taking over the government and trying to bring on the Rapture (aka The Apocalypse) and the Second Coming.
You no longer need to imagine. A conspiracy of Evangelical Christians are trying to facilitate The End Of Times. They want to fulfill biblical prophecies including:
- The Revival of the Roman Empire
- The Emergence of the Antichrist
- The Covenant with Israel
- Three Periods Between the Rapture and the Second Coming
- The War with Russia
- The Great Tribulation: Armageddon
The Radical Christian Terrorists believe they will be “saved” when these events occur.
Eschatology is the part of theology concerned with death, judgment, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.
THE RAPTURE / ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
The Time of the End
2 Many of those who are dead in the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.
17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
In Christian eschatology, the Rapture refers to the prophesied event when “Christian believers who have died will be raised and believers who are still alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (the resurrected dead believers) in the clouds to meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the air.”
The apocalypse is the complete and final destruction of the world as prophesied in the biblical books of Daniel and Revelation (the last book of the Bible.)
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the book of Revelation are horsemen on white, red, black, and pale horses. The riders are often seen as symbolizing:
- Conquest, Pestilence, the Christ or the Antichrist
“The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.”
When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen (pale) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.
- The first seal is broken and the first of the four living creatures introduces a white horse whose crowned rider, equipped with a bow, goes out to conquer.
- The second seal is broken and the second of the four living creatures introduces a red horse, whose rider wields a great sword.
- The third seal is broken and the third of the four living creatures introduces a black horse, whose rider carries a pair of scales, goes out.
- The fourth seal is broken and the fourth of the four living creatures introduces an ashen horse comes out, whose rider has the name Death and Hades follows him.
- The fifth seal is broken revealing the souls of those who had been slain for the “Word of God”.
- The sixth seal is broken “and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, The sky was split apart, every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”
- Mankind hides themselves in the caves and mountains acknowledging the presence of Him who sits on the throne and the wrath of the Lamb.